Our certified hygienic masks comply with the UNE0065 standard. The ergonomic design allows for an ideal fit for all types of facial features. Our innovative transparent fabric is light and comfortable and has been designed to offer the levels of protection we need. Our masks offer everyone a step closer to normality, providing greater clarity when communicating and removing the barrier of a hidden face which causes so much discomfort and unease for so many, especially those who suffer from DHH (Deafness Hard-of-Hearing), mental health, learning and communication difficulties.
Certified & comply with European regulations UNE0065
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
- Identifying data.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Providing services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending communications.
In accordance to the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of the processing. You can of course withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because of a legitimate interest that is not impaired by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscription to our newsletter or by your status as a customer.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to XULAMASK S.L. for the provision of various services as Data Processors. The company will not carry out any transfer, except by legal obligation.
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GPRS.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GPRS.
- To limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GPRS.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GPRS.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GPRS.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority www.aepd.es if you consider that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.
The requirements of this Policy are in addition to, and do not replace, any other requirements under applicable data protection law, which shall prevail in any event.
This Policy is subject to ongoing review and the Company may amend it at any time. When this happens, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance of it.